So, tonight, we all went out to our land and planted our new rhubarb! Aiden brought his new plastic shovel from his birthday and was ready to dig!
Hopefully, by the end of the Summer, we'll have a nice big patch! Obviously, strawberry-rhubarb pie is my first thought, but I've got to research some more things I can do with it. The great tart taste of rhubarb is really unique and there have got to be some good recipes out there. I'm pretty psyched though-it's the first thing we've planted on our land! Yay!
By the way-our house is for sale on ebay right now. For those of you who don't know-we've been trying to sell our house for 3 straight summers in hopes of building a new house on our land. We've been unable to sell so far. But, on ebay, we've had 1800 viewers and have 15 watchers with 2 days left! Wish us luck...I think we might need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment