Aiden and I went outside for a while this morning while Eric continues putting up drywall in our room.
Because of how much the snow has melted we could actually get over to his play set in the yard and we had a great time crawling through tunnels and digging through the snow. The snow is blanketed with a sheet of crusty snow right now which makes it a little slippery...so, we did some sliding without sleds too. Aiden thought this was pretty cool! He'd run up the hill in our yard and head right back down sliding on his belly, laughing the whole way. These are the times that I just can't get enough of! Aiden's laugh is probably the best sound I ever heard in my life. It's sweet music to my ears! There is no better sound in the World!
Tonight, we're headed to dinner with some friends Joe and Stacie. Their daughter, Kristen, is Aiden's age and they go to "school" (aka: daycare) together. I'm really excited for this. We really like Joe and Stacie. They are fairly "new friends" to us but I'm hopeful that it will be a long-lasting friendship. Besides, it's exciting when you can get together with other couples who have kids about the same age. The kids play great together because they're pretty much at the same developmental stage. I'm sure we'll have a great time tonight!
"Plant seeds of friendship if you want love to grow."
No comments:
Post a Comment