I don't usually makes resolutions because it seems like a lot of pressure, but this year, I have a few things I would like to accomplish...
1. Stop crossing my legs. This is so bad for you...it causes poor circulation and varicose veins. I've got to stop doing that.
2. Eat less meat and sugar. I like meat, but I don't like the way the animals are treated and processed. Sugar is just evil (most of the time).
3. Exercise more. I know, I know...this is everybody's resolution but it's true. Most of us do need for exercise, myself included. I've thought about getting a used exercise machine but then again, they usually take up a lot of space, which I don't have. And, am I really going to use it? I'd like to think so, but I can't be certain enough to go buy one yet. I could just get outside more (refer to Let it Snow...Again!).
4. Improve communication. I am not great at letting people know how I feel about certain things and sometimes, they need to know, so I'd like to work on this. This will be a tough one for me. I often feel like, I shouldn't have to say anything. I tend to assume that everyone thinks like I do and that some things are just obvious, but that isn't always the case.
As a family, we want to get moving on building our house. Most of the plans are in place. Eric has filed a certificate of public good which is required to do net metering (using solar energy to spin your electric meter backwards) and a utility pole has been set. Even if we can get the garage built that would be huge. The problem is financially, we can't carry two places. We've been trying for a couple years off and on to sell our house with no luck. Now, I think we're going to try something new...renting. If we just fix up a couple little things, our house would be a great place for renting. Near the water, snow machine trails, hiking trials, ski mountains etc... But, this also means moving out! Yuck!
Ok, that is quite a bit to work on, but I've got all year to accomplish it! (Procrastination is creeping in already!)
Overall, however, 2007 was a good year. We were all healthy and had a lot of fun. Aiden is the joy of our lives and he has grown so much in the last year. Maybe, we'll be lucky enough to become a family of 4 in 2008!
Happy New Year!
2017 GMC Terrain Redesign
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment