I don't know what happened to March, but I know it went by very quickly. It seems like yesterday I was imagining how much closer we would be to Spring the first of April. I was looking forward to Easter dinner and Spring equinox...now, I'm looking back!
Work has been so busy! I'm not really complaining because I definitely like work better when I'm really busy, but at the same time I'm longing for a moment when I can breathe! I love the
patients but sometimes I wonder why they need us so often! I find that I'm totally exhausted by the end of the day. I think, just about everyday, I say to myself 'I'm going to bed early tonight' and I never quite get there. Kind of like how I tell myself that I'm going to wake up earlier every night and I never quite do that either!
Luckily, there are always the weekends! This past weekend, we had a great Sunday. It's the first day I can remember in a long while that our family just played. No housework, no computer work...just playing. We spent most of the day outside and it was great. It's days like these are truly reviving!
So, now it's the first of April and I'm looking forward to "April Showers", planning Aiden's 3rd birthday party, working on Relay for Life plans, busy work schedules, hockey playoffs, a dentist appointment and more reviving weekends!
Work has been so busy! I'm not really complaining because I definitely like work better when I'm really busy, but at the same time I'm longing for a moment when I can breathe! I love the
Luckily, there are always the weekends! This past weekend, we had a great Sunday. It's the first day I can remember in a long while that our family just played. No housework, no computer work...just playing. We spent most of the day outside and it was great. It's days like these are truly reviving!
So, now it's the first of April and I'm looking forward to "April Showers", planning Aiden's 3rd birthday party, working on Relay for Life plans, busy work schedules, hockey playoffs, a dentist appointment and more reviving weekends!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you got some play time in :-) Sometimes thats just what we need to help us slow down and recharge.
Post a Comment