Monday, February 4, 2008

New Bedroom!

It's done!



Before...











After....













This has been such an exciting transformation! I love being in my bedroom! This little makeover has precipitated a rash of makeovers in the house though. Currently in our living room, taking the place of our bed, is Eric's dresser (which is now empty d/t all the new closet space!) and many contents from the office. What started as a simple moving of a phone jack has now turned into tearing down all the walls in our office! Eric plans on putting up sheetrock in there too. Not to mention the new carpet installation for the entire house next week. But, I'm not complaining and I don't even think twice about living in chaos now! I'm just sad that I'm actually starting to like our decor and it's just in time to rent this place and move out! Ooo.... but then I can start decorating the new house!



Thank heavens for handy husbands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a comforting looking room. I like the softening look of the window treatments-Eric was right. Congratulations!

stace41971 said...

I'm so so envious...it looks so good!